This year, following the company’s tradition to present its projects at the EGU General Assembly – 2017, 2019 and 2020 -, LPRC will present and discuss five projects on this year’s edition. Due to the travel and health restrictions in place the event will be held online.
The EGU 2021 event (#vEGU21) will host presentations in a unique style: each abstract will be given a 2-minute timeslot to make a quick presentation based on a 1-slide presentation. After that, participants can enter chat rooms to discuss the abstract and the presentations with the authors.
Below you can find the projects and materials that LPRC will present during the EGU 2021 online event:
- PRO-ACT: Presentation time: Wed, 28 Apr, 11:51–11:53
- ROBOMINERS: Presentation time: Thu, 29 Apr, 16:01–16:03
- AGEO: Presentation time: Fri, 30 Apr, 15:37–15:39
- ENGIE: Presentation time: Mon, 26 Apr, 11:23–11:25
- UNEXUP: Presentation time: Thu, 29 Apr, 15:35–15:37
- CROWDTHERMAL: Presentation time: Wed, 28 Apr, 11:04–11:06
Feel free to have a look at the projects and materials provided and join the discussion at the given times – science is for everyone!