Competency Model for employment across the Raw Materials sector – INTERMIN project
- Luís Lopes, Project Manager, La Palma Research Centre
- Gauthier Quinonez, Project Manager, La Palma Research Centre
An analysis on the work done during this project and that is of relevance to MOBI-US is done, and conclusions for the MOBI-US implementation are drawn, which will lead to the chapter to be included in D1.6. MOBI-US is suggested to use the following topics previously studied in INTERMIN (knowledge transfer):
- The skills catalogue developed for the raw materials sector
- Report on skill gaps in the sector
- Integrated competency model for employment across the raw materials sector, and
- International qualification framework for the raw materials sector
Alongside the analysis and identification of items from INTERMIN, this report contains a set of recommendations and conclusions for the proper knowledge transfer from INTERMIN and the implementation of important items in the MOBI-US project activities.
Read the report full screen in the window or download the PDF version under this link.