REPORT ON CROSS‐CUTTING SYNERGIES, EMERGING SCENARIOS AND THEIR POTENTIAL IMPACT ON INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION ON RAW MATERIALS – INTRAW project
- Edine Bakker, Team Leader, La Palma Research Centre
- Balázs Bodo, Senior Advisor, La Palma Research Centre
- Luís Lopes, Project Manager, La Palma Research Centre
- Tamas Miklovicz, Project Manager, La Palma Research Centre
- Marco Konrat Martins, Project Manager, La Palma Research Centre
This report aims to explore how the actions delivered in the four INTRAW Action Plans can be combined and implemented in synergetic ways to create additional values and opportunities. To identify possible synergies between the individual actions, a complementary set of qualitative and quantitative methods were deployed to outline “Cooperation Agendas” i.e. portfolios of actions that are relevant on a bilateral, and occasionally on a multilateral basis. During the definition of these Agendas special emphasis was given to recommend a portfolio of actions that together are i) synergetic (i.e. can potentially create additional values), ii) altogether “future‐proof” (i.e. applicable across the future scenarios that have been investigated for INTRAW) and iii) mutually beneficial (i.e. consider reference country priorities, strengths, as well as opportunities with regards to cooperation with the EU).
Read the report full screen in the window or download the PDF version under this link.